Woodward MotoHawk® Software
Your Rapid Controls Development Software
MotoHawk® is a rapid controls system development tool that allows controls engineers to quickly create controls software within Simulink® diagrams, which run on any MotoHawk-enabled electronic control modules. Successfully used in thousands of production applications, MotoHawk supports control feature development, vehicle calibration, and fleet testing. It allows a variety of applications using both single controller and distributed by-wire implementations.
The MotoHawk Advantage
MotoHawk is a powerful development and prototyping system for Simulink/Stateflow users. Control models prototyped with MotoHawk move seamlessly from development into production.
• Auto-code generation of Simulink/Stateflow models using Embedded Coder/Stateflow Coder
• Rugged controllers for prototyping and production
• ControlCore-enabled software
• Off-the-shelf engine control libraries
• Calibration using MotoTune® or open-protocol tools (CCP/XCP)
• Responsive engineering and support services for a wide range of applications
• Electronic control modules available for development, fleet and production
• Simpler, faster development
• Better testing using real production ECM hardware
• Quickly develop and enhance software features in Simulink
• Analyze and control real-time OS from Simulink/Stateflow
• Direct access to the production controller’s I/O from Simulink
• Readable documentation of system design automatically created from models
• Lower cost for fleet testing; outfit an entire test fleet with rapid prototyping capability
• Custom block-set allows for integration of both handwritten and auto-code
Simulink® is a trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.