Woodward Mini-Gen® Signal Generators
Woodward’s Mini-Gen® Signal Generator develops an AC sine wave that can be used to measure the speed of rotating machinery or engine RPM. Most notably, the Mini-Gen is used on over-the-road vehicles where the input is sent to either a tachometer or a speedometer for determining vehicle speed.
• Mount on standard SAE 7/8-18, and E1 & E2 DIN 75 532 tachometer outputs
• Compact, only 1-3/4" in diameter
• Long, reliable life under continuous speeds as high as 4000 RPM
• Usable signal at speeds below 20 RPM (10 Hz)
• Output signal frequency 1/2 of shaft RPM
• Rugged zinc die cast construction
• Plated for protection against moisture, salt and dirt
• Optional connectors available
To learn more about Woodward Mini-Gens or where to buy them, click on the globe below.